Your path starts here.
Digital marketing is woven into almost every element of our modern lives–which translates to more and more opportunities for you in this field. Our Strategic Communications Degree is a critical first step. This program will help you understand what it means to be a communicator in the digital age.
Our Strategic Communications program has been re-imagined to fit the needs of our adult students–specifically designed to prepare you to thrive in an administrative role within Public Relations, Marketing, Promotions, Social Media and Advertising. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Strategic techniques in creating effective messaging for specific audiences
- Best practices for digital communication methods, with an emphasis on social media outreach
- How to identify and target your audience for business, public service and non-profit organizations
- Cutting-edge information about digital and social media marketing campaigns to reach an ever-growing global market
- How to build a professional portfolio designed to reflect your expertise with projects relevant to your current industry or desired career
- How to increase your administrative and communications-focused employment opportunities
The courses listed below are for the Academic Catalog and are subject to change. Please reference the Academic Catalog for further information and course descriptions.
Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication (SPS)
A major in Strategic Communication helps prepare you for the following jobs:
- Public Relations Specialist
- Communications Manager
- Social Media Director
- Event Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Development Director
- Digital Marketing Specialist