New Rates for Everyone! Discounts to SAVE you money.
Your SAVINGS for Nursing courses is over $4,000.
Our RN to BSN program was designed with you in mind, helping to broaden your knowledge and hone your craft, preparing you as a leader in the healthcare industry.
Benefits of the Accelerated RN to BSN Degree from William Peace University
- Valuable Partner Program discounts for Wake Med, UNC Rex Healthcare, and UNC Physicians Network employees
- Flexible hybrid classes for working nurses (on campus, online, on site)
- Part-time & full-time schedules
- Opportunity to transfer up to 90 credits
- Earn your BSN in as little as 12 months
- Six convenient start dates throughout the academic year
- Cost effective rates for all courses
Career Success with a BSN Degree
A nursing degree is one of the most reliable and fulfilling career paths known. Very few jobs have the security, opportunity, and stability to weather any economic challenges, than nursing. What other career delivers job offers to students months prior to graduation?
Nationally, the average salary for someone holding a BSN degree is $79,624. While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $113,829.
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing’s (AACN) most recent 2019 report found that the number of BSN-prepared nurses is at an all-time high of 56% of all RNs. And according to a 2019 survey by Medscape, there was a pretty big difference in pay between RNs who had their Bachelor’s degrees and those who did not.
Ready To Get Started?
Complete the short form to learn more about the RN to BSN program and begin your journey to career success!
“The staff at WPU has been very supportive and the faculty are easily accessible. These are important details that I never received at any other organization.“