Student Billing FAQs

I can’t pay my entire bill at one time. Are there payment options available?

WPU offers a convenient monthly payment plan with up to five equal monthly payments each semester. There is an enrollment fee of $35.00 each semester to participate in the plan payable at the time of enrollment. Enroll by logging into MyPacerNet. Enter in the Student Account Center.

I want to live on campus but don’t see a charge for housing or I don’t want to live on campus, but am being charged for housing.

The charges for meals and housing are generated based on information in the Office of Residential Life. Contact them directly at 919.508.2014 for any questions you have regarding these items.

I have a charge for health insurance on my account, but already have health insurance from a different source. Can this be reversed?

WPU requires health insurance of all traditional full-time students. If you already have health insurance, you can waive WPU’s insurance through an online waiver found at

There is a student activity fee on my account. What is this?

WPU students pay a student activity fee each semester. The money received from student activity fees is allocated each semester by the SGA Finance Committee to help support programming on campus. William Peace University strongly believes in empowering students to make decisions that will positively impact campus life.

I have questions about my loans, grants or scholarships. Whom do I contact?

Contact your financial aid counselor directly for all questions that pertain to financial aid. If you don’t know which counselor is assigned to you, you can call the Office of Financial Aid at 919.508.2000 and they can connect you to the correct person.

I would like to make sure I don’t lose any of the money I pay for tuition even if I have to withdraw/exit during the semester. Is there anything available?

WPU is pleased to offer a tuition insurance plan to students and parents. This elective insurance plan through GradGuard™ offers Tuition Insurance from Allianz Global Assistance. This provides coverage for tuition, housing and board charges should a student have to leave before completing a semester due to illness or accident. The insurance covers up to 100% of all tuition, housing and meals. To enroll in this plan or learn more about the plan go to or call 1-866-724-4384.

I would like to have my car on campus. What do I need to do?

An annual parking decal can be purchased that allows students to park on campus. All decals can be purchased online. Prepaid decals will be distributed on move in day to residential students. Residential students and commuters can pick up their decals in Main 118 during the first week of class with a photo ID.

Purchase a WPU Parking Pass

If I have questions, who should I contact?

Classes and RegistrationRegistrar919-508-2012
Health Insurance WaiversStudent Accounts919-508-2318
Housing and Meal PlansResidence Life919-508-2014
Loans/Grants/ScholarshipsFinancial Aid919-508-2394
Payment, Payment Plans, Parking DecalsStudent Accounts919-508-2318

Need Help?

Get Info
WPU Student Accounts
Main Building