University Advancement exists to connect our alumni and friends to William Peace University, its students, and to each other through alumni relations, community partnerships, activities, events and fundraising for student groups and academic programs and facilities.
The Office of Advancement fosters relationships with our constituencies, propelling each to “Stay Informed, Stay Involved, and Stay Connected.” There are multiple ways for you to be engaged with us.
- Alumni Blog
- Alumni NewsJuly 1, 2020June 11, 2020
How Can I Stay Engaged?
- Stay Informed
- Read PEACE Magazine
- Sign up for the E-Bulletin newsletter for timely announcements
- Join Alumni Connect to update your contact information
- Follow us on Social Media (Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube)
- Stay Connected
- Become a StarThe Star Alumni Program is William Peace University’s official way to recognize and honor our most dedicated alumni. Participate in the five categories of Alumni engagement each year and show your fellow Peace alumni what it means to be a Star!
One of the most important factors determining the strength of a university is the vibrancy of its alumni body. A connected and engaged alumni community is vital to the future and success of Peace. To recognize and celebrate our alumni who are actively participating in alumni engagement, we have created the Star Alumni Program. Alumni who participate in all five categories of alumni engagement annually will be recognized throughout the year as Star Alumni. Star Alumni participation is tracked from on July 1 to June 30, our fiscal year. Alumni gain and keep their Star status for one full fiscal year.
Learn more about each category on Alumni Connect.
The WPU Bulletin is a great way to stay connected with what’s happening on campus