We welcome you and your family to Pacer Nation!
You’ll gain friends, mentorships, and lifelong memories over the course of your time on campus. Let’s get started together.
The check-in process will begin at either Flowe Building or the Village Green, depending on if you are assigned to housing on or off campus. You will be received by Student Life staff members, Resident Assistants (RA), or other WPU staff, who will help provide all necessary check-in materials and your room key.
Once you complete the check-in process, you may begin moving your items into your room. The residence halls have elevator and stair access as well as volunteer move-in helpers to make the process as smooth as possible.
Parking is available surrounding the residence halls. As this can be a busy day, please use your time efficiently and allow yourself extra time.
Where to Start
Flowe Classroom Building
- Thursday, August 15, 2019: Early move-in for student-athletes (Volleyball and Soccer only) & Pacer Move-In Crew
- Friday, August 16, 2019: Main campus, new and returning students
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:40 a.m. – Residential Students with Last Names A-H
- 9:40 a.m. – 10:20 a.m. – Residential Students with Last Names I-N
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Residential Students with Last Names O-Z
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Upperclassmen Students Living on Campus (Bingham, Frazier, Main)
Village Green Move-In
Where to Start
2000 Village Bluff Pl,
Raleigh, NC 27603
Saturday, August 17, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – All Village Green Residents, new and returning
Help Make Move-In Day Great!
Pacer Move-In Crew volunteers will help greet new residents, unload vehicles and carry belongings into rooms in the residence halls during move-in day on Friday, August 16, 2019 from 8:00 a.m-12:00 p.m.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni and student organizations are all welcome to help.
All individual and group volunteers must register to help with Pacer Move-In Crew. You’ll also get the official Pacer Move-In Crew shirt. Only registered volunteers wearing this shirt can help residents move in. Volunteers may have to do some heavy lifting.
Register by August 3rd and help us make move-in day a success! Have questions about Pacer Move In Crew? Contact Residencelife@peace.edu