In accordance with the Student Right-To-Know Act, Campus Security Act of Higher Education Amendment and the Clery Act, the following information is made available.
William Peace University makes every effort to keep students, faculty and staff informed of campus security policies, crime statistics and safety tips.
The University (WPU) produces a daily crime log that is available to the public per the regulations and guidelines of the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
- Monday – Friday
- 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Logs from last 60 days available upon request
- Logs older than 60 days available within three business days of request
Content of the Daily Log
- Crimes reported to WPU Office of Public Safety occurring within WPU Office of Public Safety jurisdiction
- WPU Office of Public Safety responses to valid crime complains, including incidents that may result in administrative action by the University
- Date and Time Incident Reported
- Date and Time Incident Occurred
- Type of Incident
- Locations of Incident
- Disposition of Incident
- Information may be withheld if the release of information would: Jeopardize an ongoing criminal investigation or safety of an individuals; Cause a suspect to flee or evade detection; Result in destruction of evidence
- When threat is no longer valid the information in the daily log will be updated