Need to report a crime?
Students, employees, and visitors are encouraged to immediately report any criminal offense, suspected criminal activity, or other emergency on campus directly to the WPU Office of Public Safety and for crimes occurring off campus, to the appropriate police agency for that location.
What to Report
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Sexual Violence and other Sex Offenses, forcible or non-forcible, but not including sexual harassment or indecent exposure
- Domestic Violence and Dating Violence
- Stalking, Robbery, and Burglary
- Aggravated Assault
- Motor Vehicle Theft – including theft of motorized scooters, golf carts, motorized wheelchairs, etc.
- So-called “hate crimes” – (i) any other crime involving bodily injury, or (ii) larceny-theft, simple assault, intimidation, and destruction/ damage/ vandalism of property, when motivated by the perpetrator’s bias